Select Security Terms & Conditions
- QQI level 4 courses are comprised of 100 hours of learning. Of this, 30 hours are direct contact between the trainer and the learner, once payment (Of deposit or full payment) has been received study material & a Study Log will be provided via Email and we expect study to commence. students must fill in Study Log showing the hours of home study completed. Once study material & study log has been emailed out to students the course has been deemed to have started. Students understand and accept that there is a €50.00 cancellation fee.
- Certification paperwork is submitted to QQI on a bi monthly basis, it can take 4 to 6 weeks before you receive your official QQI certificate. It will be posted out to you directly, please make sure Select Security have your current address, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes.
- Class participation is an important aspect of student learning. When students speak up in class, they learn to express their ideas in a way that others can understand. When they ask questions, they learn how to obtain information to enhance their own understanding of a topic, students will be expected to participate while in classroom.
- All candidates must have a good level of English both spoken and written to attend this course. Upper-Intermediate – You can speak and understand English without difficulty. Required
- PPS Numbers & Foreign Enrollments: All QQI awards issued from QQI require the student to hold an Irish PPS number (Personal Public Service Number). Students are to be advised that if they do not carry a PPS number they will not be eligible to receive an award from QQI as it is a requirement of certification by QQI – the Irish National awarding body for our awards. We Are QQi and PSA approved training provider through Mackin Consultancy Ltd. PSA Reg no: 38592 Q.
- Foreign Students where English is not their first language must have English at a minimum of a B2 Level (Basic) or intermediate level.
- Delivery of the Training / Date changes. Course duration, price, content, and other details are defined in the course description. The course price includes handouts and materials. Select Security reserves the right to change dates of a course , reasonable notice of date change will be given (except in the case of an emergency). If we alter the date of a course, participants will be offered a place on a course date that suits them. There will be no entitlement to compensation/costs or damages arising from such a change.
- Covid 19 Restrictions. Select Security has to comply with Government restrictions at all times, if we have to reschedule training due to Covid 19 this will be out of our control, clients who book courses accept that the dates are provisional and are subject to change, and understand that a cancellation fee (1.) will apply if they choose to cancel. If they can’t attend the new date we will insure their place on a course date that suits them.
9 Select Security does not store your credit card details
A payment information, excluding name and contact details, provided by you is not stored by us. Enrolments from Select Security, either on Select Security websites or by phone, that require the inputting of credit card information use specialised credit card payment service Stripe for the purposes of processing credit card data..
10. What information do we collect
When ordering, filling out forms or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, PPS Number, e-mail address, contact details as well as address. Any information which you provide in this way is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
11. Who we share your data with
Macken Consultancy Ltd. & QQI (Quality Qualifications Ireland)
QQI is the National Awarding body for Further Education & Higher Education awards in Ireland. After you have completed a QQI award with The Open College we must provide QQI with some of your personal information in order to finalise the certification and release of your QQI Award from QQI. Data such as your Name & PPSN number are entered onto the QQI awards system. The following link on QQI’s website will explain why such data is requested and returned. https://qhelp.qqi.ie/learners/gdpr—my-data/
Select Security take privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account. This privacy notice will come into effect on the 25th May 2018, and it applies to any Website, Learning Management System, Contractor Management System, or service operated by Select Security. This policy describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information. You can request a copy of this policy by emailing [email protected]
Please read carefully and acknowledge Terms & Conditions.